- Does it often sound like people are mumbling?
- When you are in a small group, do you find it difficult to follow the conversation?
- Is it difficult to carry on a phone conversation?
- Do you often need to increase the volume of the television or radio?
- Has your family mentioned that you might have a problem with hearing loss?
- Does background noise interfere with your ability to hear a person talking to you?
- Do you feel exhausted or irritable after a long conversation?
- Do you avoid social situations because of your inability to hear clearly?
- Do you have to ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do you feel frustrated by your loss of hearing?
If you answered yes to 1 or 2 questions, you may be experiencing some hearing loss. If you answered yes to 3 or more questions, we urge you to schedule an appointment today.
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions (305) 247-8227. We look forward to meeting you.